Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Friends of the Worldly Self

When i get into a group of people who want to be friends, i am naturally friendly back, one of our topics was "Sticky People" that naturally make bonds without exerting much energy. When they take you down roads you haven't been before, you have 3 choices, back out, support, or charge in. I usually take a support role, because i can't see the end of the road before we get there, and everyone forgot to tell me to bring my GPS. i have multiple groups like this and some I've come to regret while others build me up.


I will try to share with you, but as i find out every day, i am a masked person, and i have locked my soul away from even myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hey i get what you're saying... but there's light at the end of the tunnel, just stay strong my friend!

    ReplyDelete